Friday, October 16, 2009

First name, Bob...

[tunes]: nothing currently, although I might go listen to Star Wars A Cappella (John Williams Is The Man) on YouTube after this.



So, this one is going to be a short update because I really out of it at the moment due to the fact that I couldn't fall asleep until 2am last night and I took a pain killer a few hours ago for the evil pain in my side that was threatening to return.

The main reason I'm updating today is because my cousin, Erin, had her baby today! I got the completely unexpected text from Ryan at the end of my psych class. She wasn't due until the end of the month! It was especially unexpected because I just saw her last night and she was completely normal. (Well, as normal as you can be when you're super pregnant.) Now, the baby is here, (a girl, named Emily,) and I can't wait to finally meet her!

As for why I saw Erin last night, I was invited out to dinner with her and Ryan and the kids and my aunt and uncle and cousin Mel. It was a lot of fun. I even got to see the kids Halloween costumes afterwards. So adorable! Sam finally got over his fear of dragons and is wearing the costume he was too afraid to wear last year. Maura is a Bumblebug, which is half Bumblebee and half Ladybug, just in case you didn't know. My Aunt Patti made them for the kids. It reminded me of when my mom used to make costumes for my brothers and me.

Okay. I'm going to stop now, because I could keep rambling for hours without making any sense in my current state. I'm already quite sure my flow of thought isn't easy to follow for anyone reading this. Hahaha. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment