Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things I do instead of homework...

[tunes]: None, currently, though I did just get finished with watching the latest episode of Glee.



I should be writing my reaction paper on accidents as one of the top eight causes of death, but I've been avoiding it all evening. I think I'll start it after this, since it is due tomorrow at noon. So far, I've just been messing around facebook and twitter and such, and watching Glee, of course. This last episode, I think, is the best one yet, and I'm including last week's episode with Josh Groban in it, which was VERY hilarious. I was trying so hard not to laugh out loud in the library while watching it and there was a moment where I nearly cried. If you haven't started watching Glee yet, I highly suggest hopping over to Hulu.com and catching up because it is worth it. I won't spoil anything for you, but I want to make a mention of Mike O'Malley's performance as Kurt's dad. I thought he did a wonderful job, as he always seems to do. You might recognize him from all the Time Warner Cable commercials or from the TV show "Yes, Dear." (For you 90s kids, he was the host of "Global Guts." lol.) I should probably confess that part of the reason I think he's awesome is because I had his aunt as a Music Theatre teacher and she was AWESOME. But enough about that...

Tomorrow I've been invited over to my cousin's for their pizza and a movie night, which I am quite excited for. The main reason for going is that Erin is going to help me find a couple more songs for my audition on the 22nd, for which I will be eternally grateful. I have such an awesome family. I really do. I'm also going to enjoy getting to hang out with them all, especially Maura and Sammy. They are so adorable. Sam, of course, wants to watch The Bee Movie, which I haven't seen, but who knows what we'll actually see. I haven't seen Cars yet, either, so maybe we'll watch that. Those are the only two movies I ever hear about from him, so I don't know what else they have. lol.

Well, I think that's it for now. I'm kind of excited for tomorrow, so maybe if I finish this reaction paper I'm feeling less than excited about it'll come sooner. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment