Monday, September 21, 2009

Life is terrifying.

[tunes]: That I Need You - Rebecca Harkin



So, I am sorry I've been completely slacking on keeping up with this thing. I have always kind of sucked at keeping up with blogs. I don't know why.
I don't really have a specific reason to write here today. I guess I could talk about how I quite literally have no idea what I'm going to do with my life after college. The only thing I like doing is singing, and the odds of being able to support myself on that alone are very slim. I don't really know what I'd want to do as a back up. It's kind of freaking me out. Even if I figure that out, the whole process of getting a real job is a little frightening, too. I just feel so unprepared for life. And I'm 20. I feel like that is a problem...

Okay. This is a short post because I'm freaking out all over again as I think about it. One more thing before I go, I think you should take a little time to check out Rebecca Harkin here: http://www.myspace.com/rebeccaharkin I got wind of her through her brother Keith who is in the group Celtic Thunder that I listen to. She doesn't have a CD out yet or anything, but I can't wait to see what the future holds for her. I really like her stuff and will definately be getting her CD when it comes out. If you want, you can check out her brother as well. He sings back up vocals with her on some of the songs and is quite talented as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment