Thursday, September 3, 2009

Labor Day Weekend!

[tunes]: I was watching the Crazy Christian Lady from Wife Swap earlier on the Tube of You...


Before I get to the reason why I'm writing a second post in one day, I wanted to share with you that I fought my fear of going to strange new places by myself today. Twice, actually, if you really wanted to know. I did indeed go to the gym, which is always a good thing. I got in a decent work out for it having been two weeks since I was at the gym last. (There is a story behind that one, but I don't think you want me getting into it. Let's just say that I've seen hospitals wayyyyy too many times this summer.) I also went to choir practice for the church that is about two feet from my building. My cousin, Erin, invited me, so I plucked up my courage and ignored the "OMGNEWPLACEWITHPEOPLEIDON'TKNOW" feeling and went. I had a good time, and little Sammy was so excited to see me. He's so cute. I actually colored him a picture of Lightning McQueen from Cars since he loves anything and everything car and train related. Can't tell you how many times I've heard about all the different characters in Cars and what sounds they make. Still haven't seen the movie, though, except for this part right here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8GJHJlN7VA. (All because the minivan goes "MiniMiniMiniMiniMini..." as he drives. heeheehe.) But, yeah. Back on topic, choir practice was nice.

Now for the big news. I get to go home for Labor Day Weekend!! I'm quite excited, since I wasn't sure what I was going to do for 4 whole days all by myself. My mom's picking me up on Friday and we're staying at my Grandma's overnight, then I'll be home Saturday, possibly swinging by my Aunt's, since my cousin Jackie may be in town. I may have to tell her that story about the random guy thinking I was Jackie, since my mom and Erin both wondered if the guy thought I was her. Apparently we look alike, although I don't really see it.

Well, that's the lowdown for the next few days. Can't wait to go to the Teen Mass at home with Alyssa on Sunday and see Anita at the Ringside afterwards. I don't think she'll be expecting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment