Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friendless.

That is my biggest fear.

Out of all the friends I've had over the years, there is only one I still talk to on a regular basis. There are times when old friends drift away, but I've always had new friends around. Not that the old friends weren't as good. It was just time for us to go our separate ways. I fear it's happening again, though, but, this time, I don't have that group of new friends, and I don't know what to do. I've only got one friend that I actively talk to on a regular basis that I don't see every day. I've got a lot of good acquaintances at school, but no one I feel that closeness of a real friendship with, and I'm scared.

I don't want to be alone.

That is my biggest fear. That I won't have any friends. That I'll be alone. That no one really loves or cares about me. Yes, I am a strong independent woman, but even they need friends. Everyone needs some sort of support system and I'm losing mine. I'm so lost and I don't know what to do or who to talk to. I don't know what I'm doing anymore or if it's the right thing for me. I'm so lost. And I'm afraid no one will find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment