Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Day One

There's this thing a lot of people seem to be doing lately on Facebook that I've been contemplating doing. It wasn't until I found out that it started on Blogger that I decided to do it and do it here. So here it goes. 30 days worth of posts. (Don't expect it to be every day. Let's be serious, it's me here.)

Day One:

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself:

My first time playing airsoft.

1. My last name is ridiculously German. Because of that, I refuse to actually learn German because I don't want to prove anyone's assumption correct that I know the language.
2. I hate being German because I feel it is the main reason I am ridiculously tall and wide.
3. I feel people are intimidated by my size.
4. I find this incredibly annoying because I'm a really nice person and not intimidating at all. At least I don't think so.
5. I am incredibly shy around strangers, but can be really loud and outgoing around friends.
6. One of my new favorite shows on TV is "The Walking Dead" and whenever I watch it I become irrationally afraid of the Zombie Apocalypse.
7. I do believe the Zombie Apocalypse can happen and am preparing myself for it.
8. I am a feminist. No, I do not burn bras, nor do I never shave. I don't have men, either. At least not most of the time.
9. I am secretly a nerd. I don't think people ever suspect me of this, though.
10. I think I'm funny. I'm aware that I'm not always as funny as I think I am. I do have my moments, though.
11. I have an irrational fear of calling people on the phone.
12. I have never been kissed.
13. I am really bad at filling these things out.
14. I am attracted to musical talent and celebrities over the age of 30.
15. I'm pretty much doing this for myself because I don't think anyone actually reads this on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment