Sunday, January 30, 2011

Can't sleep.

It is 1:40 in the morning. Of course I wouldn't be able to sleep on the night before I have 4744382234 things to do.

It's only been the second week of classes and I'm already drowning. I've got so much on my plate because I can't help but say yes to people who need help. I've got Randy's recital tomorrow. I've got PCCA at the end of the week and I don't even know half of the music. Every time I try to sit down to learn it, it's like my brain shuts off and doesn't want to take anything in. I'm on overload and I don't know what to do. I can't concentrate and I don't even know how I make it through each day.

And I don't have anyone here to help me. I don't even have myself to help me because I've already stretched myself in 20 different directions. I don't have anyone to help me, so I just have to push everything I need help with into that small part of my brain I use to forget things because thinking about them would make me fall apart and I can't do that because I don't know if I could pull myself back together.

I hate it. So much. But I don't have much of a choice, so I just have to keep soldiering on and hope for one of two things: If I keep pushing on, everything will sort itself out, or I'll find someone here who will help me and I will let them help.

Here's hoping, because it's the only thing I've got left.

No comments:

Post a Comment