Monday, January 10, 2011

Day Three.

Three: A picture of you and your friends.






I've had a fair few groups of friends over the years. Some of those friends were wonderful, some weren't. I do what I can to forget those who weren't, but I'll never forget the ones who were there for me, even if I don't see them often anymore. The friends in this picture are some of the greatest friends I could ever ask for and I am so blessed to have them in my life. They really helped me to become myself and be my own person. They are always there for a good laugh and a good rant. I honestly don't know what my life would be like without them. This is the gang. We might not see each other as often as we used to back in high school, but we're still a pretty awesome group of friends. As you can tell by the picture, we're quite ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment