Monday, September 27, 2010

One Step Forward. Two Steps Back.

I can't even explain how I'm feeling right now. One minute I'm feeling great and the next I'm stressed or lonely or unsure. I'm so moody, lately, and I hate it. I don't even know why.

I think part of it has to do with this irrational fear of people not liking me for absolutely no reason. Or at least no reason I know or understand. I think I know why I have this fear, but we don't need to get into the psychology of it, since it doesn't seem to affect this irrational fear anyways. It's a fear that I can't seem to shake, no matter how silly I tell myself it is. I guess it's tied to that fear that I'll never find love. So, instead of trying my best to face my fear of people not liking me and going out and trying to find love, I shy away from strangers and new faces because I think it's easier to hide my heart and keep it safe than take the risk of getting it broken, whether in friendship or love.

I'm kind of a little fucked up, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment