Saturday, November 12, 2011

Not Enough.

I will never be good enough. Not for a guy; not for my mom; not for me.

I'm too fat. I'm too tall. I'm not pretty enough. I'm not funny enough. I'm smart enough. I'm not sexy enough. I'm not talented enough. I'm not enough.

I'm a whole lot of not enough and none of it adds up to anything worth loving.

---

I don't know why I write this here. It makes me look depressing and lonely. Maybe I am. Maybe this is the only way I can figure out how to say how I feel because it seems like no one in my life cares to know about it. Here, I can just throw it to the wind and for the one, brief second someone is reading this, someone out there knows how I feel. I might not know them now or ever, but, for that one second, I don't feel so alone. Someone knows. Someone understands. I only wish I were able to tell someone I do know. Trouble is, I'm not strong enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment