Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A good day.

Today was a good day. The weather was gorgeous, and, for the first time in a while, I felt good. I wasn't exhausted or upset or stressed or any of the things I had been all this weekend. I just got to relax for the first time in a long time and I needed it more than anything. I spent all day with friends and played with guinea pigs in the oak grove. I laughed to the point of almost crying and spent 10 minutes silently laughing while trying not to laugh in the middle of a church service. For the first time in a long time, I felt like I was a part of a big group of friends and I didn't once worry they didn't actually want to be around me.

Today was a good day. A good day with good weather, spent with good friends, having a good time. I felt good. It was good. I was good. I needed that.

No comments:

Post a Comment