Sunday, February 26, 2012

Head vs. Heart

I sit here in a failed attempt to get work done, instead, drowning in whirlwind of thoughts flying through my head. I can't get them out of my head. I can't get him out of my head. I told myself time and time again that I was being stupid and I would only end up hurting myself, but my heart didn't listen. It refused to listen, thinking it would never amount to much. It was harmless, liking him. I didn't like him that much. But, somehow, without noticing, it became to much, and my foolish, foolish heart is hurt again, through no fault but it's own. I knew it would happen, but I couldn't help myself. And now I sit here trying not to let it get to me. Trying to focus on something else that needs to get done, but I can't. And I don't know how to let it go. I don't know how to get over it. I need to move on, but I don't know where to move to.

Is it time for break, yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment