Saturday, September 3, 2011

Changing places, changing life.

     This summer did not turn out the way I expected it to. Besides having a new dog in the house, nothing was as expected. By the end of the summer, I was working anywhere between 50-60 hours a week between two jobs and things were falling apart. Needless to say, by the end of summer, I couldn't wait to leave town. I wasn't necessarily ready to get back to college, but at least it was an escape.

     Now, here I am, and I am feeling happier than I have in quite some time. I feel more included than I have all summer and my friends are putting a smile on my face that has been missing for a while now. This isn't the happiest I've ever felt - not by a long shot - but I am already in a much better place than I was back home. Hopefully, things begin to look up because I don't want to be back where I was this summer and this past spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment